Internship – Talent Acquisition (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
In order to further expand our market position and to be able to grow above average in a rapidly growing market, we are looking for you to support our dynamic HR team.
As an intern in our Talent Acquisition team you will have the chance to learn more about recruiting processes, candidate experience and to contribute to the successful hiring of new talents.
Starting period: July 2021
Duration: 6 months
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team in recruiting activities such as CV screening, first phone call with candidates and daily administrative tasks
- Supporting the team in creating job advertisements and scheduling & coordinating job interviews
- Communicating with team members and stakeholders to ensure proper applicant management
- Participating in other recruitment related topics such as online career days and recruiting events
- Studies or bachelor/master degree, ideally in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar
- Motivated personality, eager to learn quickly and with a proactive approach to critical topics
- Excellent teamwork, reliability, communication skills and intercultural competence
- Business fluency in written and spoken English
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) will be considered a plus
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
Explore our latest vacancies
|Junior Returns Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Textile Care Coordinator/ Tailor (f/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Copy Editor - Spanish - Maternity Cover (f/m/d)