Internship Merchandise Planning (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our international Buying team we are currently searching for a full-time Intern (f/m/d) in our headquarters in Munich.
- Create seasonal reporting of key performance indicators for buying appointments
- Prepare weekly reporting and support the Merchandise planners in trading actions
Support the Merchandise planners in forecasting on Core lines
- Assist in planning and monitoring of the buying budget and prepare buy reviews
- Provide ad hoc analysis on specific brands or categories on request
- Support Merchandise Planning team in their daily activities
- Work closely with the Buying team as well as Buying Assistance, Retail, Warehouse, Pricing, PR, KREA, to ensure effective buying support
- Business studies or equal education
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong sense for detail and a passion for numbers
- Proactive, autonomous, reliable and organized
- Open-minded team player with intercultural experience
- Flexible, “Hands-on“ mentality
Excellent MS-Office knowledge (in particular Excel), experience in using Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Passionate about high end fashion and e-commerce
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Ana Carballo Alvarez
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)