Internship Buying (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Reporting into the Assistant Buyers within each team
- Buying Admin support to the Buying Team in their daily business
- Supporting the Buying Team with weekly reporting
- Communication with brands for adhoc information such as picture requests, press releases and brand trainings
- Monitor the market and identify trends
- Eventually helping the Assistant Buyers in the re-order process and typing up orders
- Advanced degree, ideally in Business Administration, Fashion or other relevant qualification
- Enthusiasm and Passion for international luxury fashion
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently
- Reliability, detail-orientation and the ability to work in an international team
- Excellent written and oral communications language skills in English and German
- Experienced with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
Explore our latest vacancies
|Internal Communications Manager (f/m/d)
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München|
|Junior Returns Coordinator (f/m/d)
|Textile Care Coordinator/ Tailor (f/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)