Intern Shop Management / UX (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Shop Management Team we are currently searching for a full-time intern (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich, for the period of at least 5 months.
- Become part of the shop management team and take the opportunity to develop yourself in a constantly changing e-commerce market
- User Experience & AB testing: research, analysis, creation of concepts and presentations for different parts of the website are part of your daily tasks
- Support the combination of content strategy, information architecture and customer experience when it comes to digital user experiences and put them together in an extensive shopping experience
- Sufficient scope for your own optimization projects is as much part of the internship as the teamwork with other departments
- We love our customers, so help us by your knowledge to develop a unique user experience for our customers
- Student or recent graduate of business studies, communication studies, computer science
- First practical work experience, ideally in e-commerce, user experience or shop management
- High interest in areas of conception, user experience, usability & conversion optimization
- First experiences with wireframe tools, prototyping tools and further design programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Balsamiq, Justinmind, Monetate)
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS and further programming languages
- Analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken), additional German would be beneficial
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Carlin Vallie
Explore our latest vacancies
|Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)
|Senior PR Manager – UK & Middle East (f/m/d)
|Internship in Personal Shopping (f/m/d)
|Personal Shopping & Client Relations||Aschheim, München|
|Working Student Buying Assistance (f/m/d)
|Internship in Digital Merchandising (f/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Aschheim, München|