Graphic Designer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer (f/m/d) to join the Mytheresa Creative Department in Munich. You will design in line with the vision for our womenswear category through the use of high-quality, innovative and eye-catching treatments. The role requires a creative with the skills to succeed in a fast-paced digital fashion environment. You need full comprehension of e-commerce, digital storytelling and luxury branding.
- Execute the final graphic designs for our campaigns, social media and daily business
- Execute graphic and audiovisual stories for diverse touch points incl. Instastories, display banners, video and GIF grids, email etc.
- Collaborate with Art Directors and Copy Editors in order to deliver the final assets
- Assist the execution of creative concepts
- Contribute ideas and concepts for campaigns incl. videos, photo shoots and social media assets
- Digital artwork: Formatting pictures/ image crops, executing daily business graphic design for all breakpoints and Menswear channels
- Your research and presentation skills are on point
- Graduate degree in Graphic Design, Communication- or Media-Design
- Minimum of three years professional experience within the field of online media, fashion and/or advertising
- Proficient in CS6-Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote
- Cross device design experience + basic principles of digital design and technical necessities
- The ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation and 100% team player
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Good verbal, visual and written communication skills (English is mandatory)
- An eye for high-quality and luxury details
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
|Mitarbeiter_in Retourenabwicklung (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Textilcare/ Schneider_in (w/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Copy Editor - Spanish - Maternity Cover (f/m/d)