Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our IT Team we are looking for a Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) based in our office in Barcelona.
- Develop, test and deploy a JS app in a cross-functional agile team
- Implement performant features in collaboration with backend engineers
- Be part of architectural debates
- Analyse and optimise the codebase, identifying issues and proposing scalable solutions
- Pursue top quality in the codebase through code reviews
- Participate actively in all ceremonies and PRs
- Own and feel responsible of what you and the team delivers
- Very good knowledge and experience developing with Vue
- Having some experience with React is a plus
- Strong skills in code testing (unit and integration)
- Experience working and defining REST APIs (GraphQL is a plus)
- Being familiar with automation tools like Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Some knowledge about Kubernetes and AWS will be a nice to have
- You know what SOLID and DRY mean
- You play ping-pong,foosball and/or FIFA
- Be fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Senior Controller (w/m/d)
|(Junior) Graphic Designer - Social Media (f/m/d)
|(Junior) Fashion Product Editor - Fit Advisory (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Management Assistant (w/m/d)
|Stellvertretender Teamleiter Wareneingang (w/m/d)