Fashion Editor (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Creative Team we are searching for an experienced and trend oriented Fashion Editor (f/m) based in our office in Munich (full-time position). Being a part of our Creative team, you will be responsible for the production of weekly editorials and stills (newsletter).
- Development of seasonal editorial planning in collaboration with our Head of Creative and the Retail- & Merchandising-team according to specifications given by the buying team
- Detailed planning of weekly editorials and newsletters in close collaboration with the Retail- & Merchandising- and the Graphic Design team
- Scouting of locations as well as selection of photographers, model agencies and make-up artists for productions according to budget restrictions
- On-site responsibility for editorial-productions and detailed briefing of service providers along with the mytheresa.com tonality
- Several years of experience with a magazine or in an luxury fashion e-commerce company
- Very good knowledge of designers represented on mytheresa.com as well as of seasonal trends within the high fashion industry
- Broad network and contacts to photographers, model agencies and make-up/hair artists
- Outstanding aesthetic sensation, detail orientation as well as great awareness of styles
- Very good coordination and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English knowledge, additional German is an advantage
- Computer skills required (MS-Office)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Ana Carballo Alvarez
|Senior Controller (w/m/d)
|(Junior) Graphic Designer - Social Media (f/m/d)
|(Junior) Fashion Product Editor - Fit Advisory (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Management Assistant (w/m/d)
|Stellvertretender Teamleiter Wareneingang (w/m/d)