Event Manager (w/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Take on responsibility to manage and co-ordinate projects which resonate with the mytheresa.com DNA
- Initiate inter-departmental communication once aims are set for projects/events
- Create and share informative reports on current events and projects taking place in the market
- Research and collect information on potential cities/locations/location agencies, suppliers to keep internal data base updated
- Manage communication with chosen external partners i.e. location agencies, florists, caterers, etc.
- Assist in the co-ordination of all logistical and organizational elements of events and special projects
- Work within set budget guidelines
- Experience in luxury fashion with emphasis on e-commerce or agency experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Strong research skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Flexibility in terms of coordinating daily business and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- English fluency both written and spoken
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
|Junior IT Operations Administrator (w/m/d)
|Junior Manager Corporate Finance/Treasury (w/m/d)
|Event Manager (w/m/d)
|Praktikum Buying Assistance Coordinator (w/m/d)