Digital Merchandiser (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Digital Merchandising Team we are currently searching for an ambitious fashion enthusiastic full-time employee as a Digital Merchandiser (f/m/d) in our office in Munich.
- e-Commerce Visual Merchandising (display of editorial and shop categories), being reactive to trade and trends, whilst maintaining strong visual aesthetic
- Reporting on designer and category performance on a weekly basis and communicate results in cross-departmental trade meetings
- Contribution to the weekly editorial meetings, development of strategic activity proposals for the purpose of sales optimization
- Close collaboration with CRM / EMM / CX on the planning and curation of weekly emails
- Selection of products for emails (editorial as well as promotional ones) in line with the commercial strategy and the brand positioning
- Production management throughout the seasonal and promotional schedules
- Arrangement of products in the shop based on visual and promotional criteria
- Category management (permanent as well as editorial categories)
- Management of onsite categorization / navigation to ensure the best possible customer journey / usability and onsite experience for the customer (in collaboration with Shop Management)
- Regular contact with SEO to optimize landing pages according to search behaviour
- Permanent contact with Buying team to co-ordinate designer launches and identify key buys, high volume stock as well as exclusive product
- Management of end of season promotion projection, organization and implementation
- Work under tight deadlines whilst being able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Academic degree in business or fashion
- Significant professional experience gained in a digital merchandising environment.
- Strong interest in fashion and good knowledge of designers represented on Mytheresa
- Good sense of fashion trends and great feeling for styles
- Proactive, strong organizational skills, and adherence to deadlines
- Profound analytical skills and confidence with figures
- Experienced exposure to MS-Office
- Good oral and written English
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas
|HR Business Partner (w/m/d)
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München|
|QA Engineer (f/m/d)
|Internship Styling (f/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter Wareneingang und -kontrolle (w/m/d)
|Sachbearbeiter Zoll Import (w/m/d)