Customer Care & Fashion Advisor Chinese (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Advisory and support services for our international premium clients concerning the order process
- Answering to customer requests (phone calls and e-mails)
- Providing best in class customer service based on a fine understanding of the nature of e-commerce business
- Continuous improvement of internal processes
- Close cooperation with our Payment, Warehouse and Shipping departments
- Native verbal and written knowledge of Mandarin and excellent verbal and written knowledge of English to support our customer
- First experience in the customer care or any other service oriented industry
- Working computer skills required (MS-Office)
- Conscientiousness when dealing with customer-data
- Creditableness, ability to work under pressure, capacity for teamwork
- Proactive, good organizational skills and time management
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Louisa Weißig
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)