Chief of Staff North America (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
For our team in North America we are looking for a Chief of Staff North America (f/m/d/) to join our team reporting into our President North America.
Your primary mission will be to assist the President North America in setting up the new organization including – but not limited to – Office Administration, HR and Accounting topics.
You will support the team in establishing and implementing processes in alignment with our Munich Headquarters.
- Being the main point of contact for Talent Acquisition topics and for external HR Service providers management, coordinate the hiring process and the onboarding of new employees in alignment with the Headquarters
- Manage all local administration topics for employees (including contracts, social security, payroll & benefits, tax, legal) with the support of our external providers
- Being the main contact person for local employees HR related inquiries and in coordination with Headquarters’ guidelines (HR reporting, internal communication platform, personal data, recruiting tools)
- Manage local employees’ travel booking and being the interface for international travel needs in alignment with the Headquarters
- Manage all local finance related topics (tax, accounting and financial reporting) with the support of our external provider
- Coordinate with the Headquarters’ Finance team all the processes related to the local financial & accounting topics as well as for local cost elements, cost center reporting & planning and bank accounts management
- Manage local IT vendors, ensure compliancy with company security policies and acting as interface for hardware and account management with the IT team in the Headquarters
- Manage and coordinate all office facilities related topics, including mail and courier services, office utilities, local contracts with external suppliers and safety & security office compliance matters as well as the scheduling organization for the President North America
- Experience in Business Administration, Executive Assistance role, Human Resources or similar is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of working with C-level Executives
- Previous experience in working within fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and resourceful with proven ability to lead and execute
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and influence change to help teams deliver value
- Exceptional emotional intelligence, empathy and collaboration with others are essential
- Hands-on mentality and capability to work keeping an holistic approach to all teams’ matters
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and trusted handling of confidential information
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
|Mitarbeiter_in Retourenabwicklung (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Textilcare/ Schneider_in (w/m/d)
|Junior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
|Working Student Copy (f/m/d)
|Copy Editor - Spanish - Maternity Cover (f/m/d)