Backend Engineer (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our IT Team we are looking for a Backend Engineer (f/m/d) based in our office in Barcelona.
- Analysing, designing and developing complex technical systems and processes.
- Creating and implementing new features together with the Quality Assurance throught test automation.
- Code refactoring
- Further enhancing technical processes, optimizing the performance and usability together with the stability of existing live systems
- Optimizing performance, scalability and sustainability.
- Further ensuring a safe code quality through constant code reviews.
- Documentation of the newly created applications and software solutions.
- Sound experience with the development of complex web applications.
- Experience working in large scale e-commerce systems, and knowledge of the e-commerce domain.
- Sound experience with building APIs.
- Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- Experience with PHP, Go or a JVM language. (Not all required)
- Experience with SQL, key-value storage like Redis or similar and message brokers, like RabbitMQ.
- Being able to handle positive criticism from code reviews.
- Good communication with your team. Be willing to mentor other developers openly.
- Flexibility to learn new languages and ecosystems.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a nice to have.
- Terraform knowledge is a nice to have.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tiziana Mariani
|Senior Controller (w/m/d)
|(Junior) Graphic Designer - Social Media (f/m/d)
|(Junior) Fashion Product Editor - Fit Advisory (w/m/d)
|Retail & Merchandising||Heimstetten, München|
|Junior Management Assistant (w/m/d)
|Stellvertretender Teamleiter Wareneingang (w/m/d)