Backend Developer - Golang (f/m/d)Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our IT Team we are looking for a Backend Engineer (f/m/d) based in our office in Barcelona.
- Analysing, designing and developing complex technical systems and processes.
- Creating and implementing new features together with the Quality Assurance throught test automation.
- Code refactoring .
- Further enhancing technical processes, optimizing the performance and usability together with the stability of existing live systems.
- Optimizing performance, scalability and sustainability.
- Further ensuring a safe code quality through constant code reviews.
- Documentation of the newly created applications and software solutions.
- Experience with the development of complex web applications.
- Experience working in large scale e-commerce systems and knowledge of the e-commerce domain.
- Strong experience with building APIs
Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- Experience with Golang, experience with PHP, Kotlin or another JVM based language is a big plus.
- Experience with SQL, key-value storage like Redis or similar and message brokers, like
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform is a plus.
- Being able to handle constructive feedback and willing to mentor other developers openly.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages and ecosystems.
- Proactive, both able to work alone and in a team in an agile environment.
- Good communication with your team in English.
- Health insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Ticket transport
- Language classes and E-Learning courses
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- 28 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Daniel Möbus
|HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w/d) – Logistik
Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München
|Human Resources||Aschheim, München, Heimstetten, München|
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Lager - Verpackung und Versand (w/m/d)
|Mitarbeiter_in Kommissionierung (w/m/d)
|(Senior) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (f/m/d)